- Häufig gestellte Fragen
6 Aug 2018English1.57GBDownload
Häufig gestellte Fragen
In order to provide better service, the Neffos Weather app has replaced a new data source. The old version will be officially discontinued on November 15, 2018. We have released the latest version of the Neffos Weather app and please refer to following guide to complete the update.
Download APK update (only for Y5L, Y5, Y50 series phones)
Y5L, Y5, Y50 series mobile phones can only update Neffos Weather app by downloading APK updates due to inconsistent system signatures. The specific methods are as follows:
1. Click on here to download the installation package; or search "Neffos Weather" in the Google Play app, go to the introduction page and click "Read more" to view the details, then click the link in WHATS NEW to download the installation in the link.
2. Go to the File manager app, find the TPweather10415.apk file under APK classification.
3. Click INSTALL to complete the update.
Update via Google Play
1. Open the Google Play app and log in to your Google account.
2. Click on "My apps&games", find the "Neffos Weather" app in the UPDATES list, and click "UPDATE" to complete the update.
3. If you have turned on auto-update in Google Play app, Neffos Weather will automatically complete the update when your phone is charged and connected to Wi-Fi.
1. The C5L, C5, C5 Max, and C5A phones do not have the Neffos Weather app installed, so there is no need to update.
2. Due to incompatibility of the source information, the city needs to be re-added after the Neffos Weather app is updated. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
Android provide backup and restore services, with all information could be stored in the cloud securely. And the guide is based on NFUI7.0.
How to enable Android backup service
- Open settings from home screen or app drawer, and select Backup & reset – Backup & restore.
- Toggle Back up my data to on, and so does Automatic restore to restore backed up settings and data when installing an app.
How to restore apps and services on a new Android phone
- Select Accounts in settings page and add your Google account, you could also enable the function that back up to Google Drive in the initial setup.
- After completing initial setup, tap Google account and you could choose the detailed option that could be synced.
- Click the three-point menu icon on the top right corner, you could enable Auto-sync data in Accounts page and sync data manually in Google page.
Notes: You could also backup or restore your data in Google photos and Google Drive app.
27 Jun 2017English1.65GBDownload